Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Playground Pros


Yesterday I took the boys and met up with Cathy at a nearby park. According to my picture files, it has been a full year since the last time we went there and WOW what a difference.

The little babies that Don and I (with the help of my Mom, Michael and Cathryn) had to chase around and keep an eye on to be sure they wouldn't get hurt.... those toddlers are gone! In their place are three little boys who ruled the roost and knew exactly what they were doing.

Run around, but stay close to each other - check
Climb all the way to the top - check
Go down the biggest slides - check
Try to climb on the rope climber thingy - check
Jaxon give your Mom a heart attack by climbing on the metal climbing "wall" - check

And last but not least.....
Swing like big kids on the big kid swings









CHECK!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! What big boys.