Saturday, June 28, 2008

Feeling good

Today I went to my second Yoga class. We have been going to the gym more often since the weather has hit the 100's and the boys are feeling cooped up. Generally I do some time on the elliptical, then work on building muscles. Last week when I went, I ran into my friend Melissa and she was going to go to a yoga class that started shortly. It was beginners yoga, so I thought, why not?
At least I had someone to go with me!

It was a deceivingly calm hour. I was sore afterwards, and I did sweat while doing it, so I know it was a workout. This week I met Melissa again for Yoga and I loved it! Having an idea of what to do made all the difference. When class was over, my mind and body just felt good. Better than a massage, better than sleep. Seriously, I am amazed at how good I feel.

While waiting for class to start today, they had another class in the room. Zumba? There was lots of dancing and lots of smiling. Everyone was having a good time. Maybe it is something to look into for next time.

No comments: