Wednesday, January 09, 2008

More Cooties

We walked away from the Dr's office today with SIX prescriptions. The boys have been diagnosed with bronchiolitis (what Lucas had only last month). Luke is also now on Singulair since this is his second respiratory issue within the past few months. Jaxon had a wart froze (we are 99% sure he picked it up at totnastics!) and has a prescription for that as well as even more arbuteral for the nebulizer.

I am hoping we are on the tail end of this thing since they have been sick since last week. Hopefully it will all be gone by the time my cousins come out next week!

3 comments:

laraine said...

oh - you're poor boys. They must be miserable. Just a heads up on the singulair. I gave it to Charlie for a bit - he was getting croup symptoms with every cold. I really altered his behavior. He was having major meltdowns and tantrums while he was on it. Within two days of stopping he was back to normal. I'm sure we were the exception for this type of reaction (Dr. D was kind of surprised). Just keep an eye out for unusual behavior.

laraine said...

ok - it's late...I didn't alter his behavior - the Singulair did!. I think he was about 2.5/3 years old when we tried giving it to him.

Anonymous said...

Laura,

I'm so sorry to hear that the boys are sick! I hope you are all feeling better before Katie and I get out there. But if not, at least you'll have 4 extra hands to help!!!! I can't wait to see you all (and your cooties too!!) Please give mylove to Leigha, too. I hope she is home and recovering in her own bed soon.

Love,

Annie