Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mm-mmm Good!

Cooking is not my strong point. Not even close. Sometimes I cook things and it is bad enough we throw it in the trash and go to Taco Bell instead. Seriously -it has happened three times in the past year that I can think of.

I am working on improving my cooking skills and tonight I scored big time! The other day, Michele turned me on to The Pioneer Woman, who in turn had a delicious recipe on her cooking site. The recipe was so easy and done within 45 minutes. I only used 1.6 lbs of meat and still had enough for probably 6 sandwiches easy. DELICIOUS! If I can do it, you can too. Check out the site yourself and find some fantastic yummy food!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what you are talking about. I thought your steak and tomatoes were DELICIOUS and I don't even like tomatoes!!!