Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Taking a Break


After a little while of racing each other and playing chase games while shouting something about a "pineapple head", the boys will put their bikes down and lay on the sidewalk. One by one they went, first was Lucas, looking so cute. I took my phone out to take a picture and immediately his serene expression was gone, and here came the, "really mom, I am more than a pretty face" look.






In just moments after that picture of Lucas, Wyatt and Jaxon joined him on the sidewalk. They were all laying there chatting like four year olds do -and then they noticed the clouds above. I wish I could remember what they thought those clouds looked like, but it was weird things, like "our house" or "lots of bikes" and more things that come straight from a four year old imagination.

I did not bring my camera, but this moment was too cute not to capture at least with the camera on my phone!

No comments: