Thursday, January 29, 2009

Playground Fun

The boys are big kids now. It is to the point of where I have to remind them to watch out for little babies when we go to the playground. I used to hold my breath and wait for other moms to remind their kids about our babies.

When Don makes it to the playground with us, there is not much rest for him. Cries of "Daddy, come get me!" come from every corner of the playground structure.


When Lucas saw Jaxon climbing up on the side of the slide, he exclaimed, "Ho-ey mo-yee Jax!" And then when Jaxon saw me download this picture, he said "Lukey say hoey-a-mowee at me".


Wyatt is finally braving the red rope climber. He freaks out when anyone shakes it, but one step at a time.


Here is Lucas with a bog smile on his face. He is so proud of himself for climbing up the curvy slide before anyone else got in line to go down.

1 comment:

laraine said...

They look like they're having so much fun. Isn't it so neat to see how they change?