Friday, August 29, 2008

Scrapping

So these past few months I have been working on my scrapbooking more than in the past. Mostly because I am on two design teams this past month and in the months to come. This basically means I get the products for free, in exchange for using them and showing of my layouts in the digital galleries. It is a win win. Especially since I am motivated to beat the deadlines and it pushes me to document the memories I have been meaning to preserve.

The other day I did a lift off a beautiful layout that caught my eye. I switched it around here and there, and am thrilled with what I ended up with.



This one means a lot to me since Don and I hit our first rough patch ever in the past 10 years we have been together. It lasted all of a week, but it was so disconcerting not being on the same team for that period of time. But we came up with a resolution and moved on and are stronger for it. It feels good to overcome and be reminded of all the reasons I love him.

Just thought I would share.

1 comment:

Michele S said...

I could have brought a bat over and you would have gotten through the rough patch quicker! :)

You are so talented with that scrapbooking stuff.

Are you getting excited about preschool yet?