Saturday, October 27, 2007

Costume Time



Today was the first day we had everyone in their finished costumes together! As late as last night Don and I had the boys standing on the kitchen table, trying to pin the front and backs together. Well, I finished the sewing last night just in time for our Moms of Multiples Halloween party this afternoon!

The boys looked great in their costumes, each wearing the color that is generally "their" color for sippy cups or anything else that we need three of. Don is such a good sport about dressing up with them, it takes a very confident man to pull it off as well as he does. I can't wait for Halloween night to see how the Trick or Treating goes!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those costumes are way cool girlie! Awesome job!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Laura the costumes look great! Last week Gail/Linda my friend were talking about you and asking me about the boys. I need to give them your blog, you do such a great job compared to the other one I read! Luv Tami Calvano

Anonymous said...

Laura the costumes look great! Last week Gail/Linda my friend were talking about you and asking me about the boys. I need to give them your blog, you do such a great job compared to the other one I read! Luv Tami Calvano

Anonymous said...

Laura,

Wow! The costumes look terrific! You're so creative. How come I didn't get that gene?

Love ya and miss ya,

The other cousin Annie

Brooklyn said...

LOVE the costumes! They're a classic! I really liked your Ompa-Lumpa costumes last year too. You pick some good ones! Gotta love dressing up kids for Halloween!

Michele S said...

Laura,

LOVED the costumes. You did such a good job! It was by far my favorite picture of the day. Well, except Joselle's kid picking his nose. That was a keeper!

I blew off Totnastics today because..... because I COULD since you weren't there! :(

Let me know how you like it at night.

Heinrich family said...

Those are the cutest costumes ever!Miss you guys.