Saturday, January 27, 2007

E-I-E-I-O

Well, the dance craze has hit our house. Thanks to Nana, Ring around the Rosie is at an all time high. The boys try to hold hands, Don or my mom will hold on one hand in each of theirs, and I'll stand behind the third one with my hands over his and we make it (sort of) work. Wyatt would do it a hundred times in a row if we would. When the adults decide we've had enough, Wyatt still sounds a bit of the song and falls again. The looks on all their faces are priceless when they know we are playing silly with them.

Another newly caught on song is Old MacDonald. Watch this video with your sound up, you can hear Wyatt singing to it as they dance.




And last, a video to show Luke and Wyatt have been growing closer. They used to just irritate one another more often than not, but lately they have really been enjoying each other and finding they have similar tastes in humor. Wyatt is entertaining Luke here.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

This is a test of your emergency comment system. This is only a test. In case of a true emergency, make sure you back this up first and foremost. This is only a test.
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Erickson 5 said...

Ring around the Rosie and Old MacDonald are big in our house right now too. They will sing it over and over and over again! Your kids are so cute!
Nicole

Joselle said...

Ahh- something for me to look forward to! I can't wait until my 3 find something besides Leap and the counting song. I hear that frog in my sleep! Ronald McDonald is welcome anytime!

Michele S said...

Very cute!!!! These are big at our house too!!!!!