Saturday, May 19, 2007

2 years ago

Two years today, I was a bit over 31 weeks pregnant with the boys and had just recently checked into the hospital. Looking back, I can see that I had no idea what the future would bring us.

Three boys...wow.

I remember when I was pregnant I could always feel Wyatt moving. His little fingers would just be taping and rubbing, day or night. Jaxon was a bit of a mover, such a busy baby. Lucas on the other hand was just hanging out, relaxing and not much of a mover. In fact, the doctors office sent me to the hospital once after a visit because "baby c" wasn't moving around at all.

We had our names picked out for the boys, but wanted to wait until we met the boys to name them. Life was going to change so drastically for us, but we couldn't possibly imagine the millions of little ways it would happen.

No comments: