Wednesday, September 27, 2006

So Happy Together

I have noticed that lately the boys are playing more together. They have always noticed each other and done things together, but it has been taken to a new level now that they are all walking full time. The other day I moved our living room couch so they can all see out the window at the same time. They have turned the little area behind the couch into their new peek a boo area. One will go back and peek out every once in a while, if he happens to catch either brothers eye, he will run back to the window, then look back to be sure he is being followed. Then 2 of them are back there, doing who knows what, all I hear are giggles, LOTS of giggles. Then one will come racing out as fast as their legs will carry them with the other not too far behind. They have now begun a game of chase. It is the sweetest thing to see them playing together like this., I can't help but laugh when I hear this going on. I am going to try really hard to tape this tomorrow. Very discreetly. If they see the video camera they will stop in their tracks and quit playing. Stinkers...

1 comment:

Teresa said...

They will always have 2 built-in playmates. That's the wonderful thing!

I know what you mean about them NOT playing as soon as the video camera comes out. That drive me insane!