Saturday, September 08, 2007

Family in Town

Right now my parents have a full house. My Gram Bette is in town, along with Aunt Cathie and one of her daughters, Marina. Michael, Matthew and Cathryn are also up for the weekend. It is AWESOME! Don, the kids and I have been over to my Mom's as much as possible to spend time with everyone, and we are all having a blast. All the kids are playing together and the boys have totally taken to Gram and Cathie, no shyness at all. As far as Marina goes, she is so beautiful and well mannered... the boys love her and and ask for "Nina" out of the clear blue. They continue to surprise me with how fast they accept their cousins/ family and just love on them.

The past few days have been full of lots of family fun, but I really have no photos to show for it. We tried to get a couple pictures today, but the kids weren't having it (Jaxon knows what he is doing -stinker!) and I will try again tomorrow. But, I did get a couple videos of the boys and Marina playing in the house on Thursday. I love the sounds of the giggles and breathless anticipation of waiting to be caught.



1 comment:

Cathy said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys have a great time with your family.