Thursday, May 25, 2006

Long time no see!



Well, It has been about 2 weeks since I have last blogged. So much has happened, not even giving me time to keep you all updated. First and foremost the boys turned ONE! I can't believe it. I think I am in denial. Just doesn't seem possible that in one day, BAM they have reached a major milestone. No longer infants, the boys are now one.

Second, we have had LOTS of family out to visit. In my last post, I mentioned my nephews and nieces...Then came my husbands brother, wife and 2 kids here at our house. Then while they were here, my husband's mom and dad came out from Texas, as well as my husbands aunt, uncle, cousins and one of their families. So we have had lots of visitors, still not done though, my family is in town now. This has been AWESOME! It all went better than we could've hoped for with so many people who love our children coming together to celebrate and hang out with family.

And last but not least, we have had an awful cootie bug passed through the boys, and I mean passed. Little guys couldn't keep anything in their tiny bodies. The poor kids basically missed out on their birthday and most of the visits from family, but are doing a bit better today.

I have intentions of coming back later today or tomorrow to post some pics and elaborate a bit on everything. After all, too much has happened to let it all go by without saying.