Thursday, December 11, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree

On a recent trip to Walmart Don and I bought a box of about 40 assorted ornaments, all shatterproof for about $15. Our tree is a little 6 footer, so those ornaments along with a few unbreakable ones we had already collected were plenty to cover our tree.


Don and I attached the hooks to the ornaments, stuck them in a basket and let the boys have at it.





Wyatt really got into it. He was speedy and a little bit of an ornament hoarder as well.


Jax looking for an ornament that rolled under the tree


Luke's finishing touch


All done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are great. Besides the adorable boys in them, they look so crisp. Did you get a new camera? Or is it the magic of Photo Shop? Either way, you'll have to teach me when I'm out there visiting.

Laura said...

Annie, it is the only area in my entire house that has good lighting. It really does make all the difference in the world :)