Saturday, November 22, 2008

Where does the time go?


I can't believe we are past the midpoint of the month and I have yet to download any pictures from this month! In fact, my camera battery died last weekend during our camping trip (that I haven't even blogged about!) and I haven't even gotten around to peeking at those pictures yet.

We are just about over the sickness that has held us hostage since before Halloween. We are left with a lingering cough (Lucas), a nasty sore throat that is affecting the way everything tastes (me), and lots of boogies (from Wyatt and Jax). I am trying to load them up on orange juice, but I am just thankful we are at the tail end of it in time for Thanksgiving.

The boys are really enjoying all the Christmas happenings they see. Don is loving hearing the Christmas music on the radio and amazingly, Jaxon seems to remember some of the carols from last year! Luke and Wyatt are learning them quickly though.

Hard to believe Thanksgiving is in less than a week!

No comments: