Saturday, December 16, 2006

It's MY Party...


I have a wonderful family.
Even though I told Don that I didn't want a big deal made of my 30th birthday, he and my mom saw through that fib and threw me a surprise birthday party. It was an absolute surprise! Cathy will attest to the surprise factor of it, I had whined on and on to her about how disappointed I was that my big golden birthday was going by with out so much as a bang.
But Don and my mom knew what I really wanted and had invited some of my close friends over for a little birthday bash. It was really humbling to see my friends gathered just for me. They are all really great people that each add a bit of love, joy and laughter into my everyday life and I am thankful for them all.

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Hope your birthday was an extra special one!!!!