Monday, August 26, 2013

3rd Grade!!


THIRD GRADE!!




Your dad took off work Friday to go to the teacher meet & greet with us.  He is like that, never wanting to miss out on what's going on in your life.  Since he was home two days, he led you to believe that Saturday night was Sunday and school started the next day.  On our way out to dinner, Luke had seen a bright start in the sky and we did the whole "star light, star bright" and made a wish that PLEASE can we have an extra day of summer.    When you woke  up the next morning, I am not sure if you figured it out or believed in the magic.  No one talked about it much, I think because you wanted to believe. 

My mind can't wrap around you are already this big.  You boys make me so proud with your kind hearts and sweet smiles. I know you'll do great in school this year.  Go third grade!

No comments: