Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day



Yesterday the boys got to hand out their 75 home made valentines to their class mates. I found the greatest idea here, and the boys were game with it.

Don and I have an agreement to not do presents for each other on most holidays, (not that we don't love each other, but we find it hard to enjoy the gift when we could have used the money elsewhere). Don is awesome and still got me a box of Dove chocolates, but then I felt a bit bad. I saw the perfect idea online about a half hour before I had to get the kids out of school.


I got my craft started, and then had to stop to get the boys from school. They each came home with a brown bag filled to the brim with sweet treats. Leaving them to have their "snack" of sweets, I ran upstairs to make this.




While I was upstairs, the boys did this...


No wonder they were so quiet :)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Those Valentines are AWESOME! I've never seen anything like that before.